View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 10:17 AM   #28

that semi glass one is nice ive seen other pics of it around and come to find out its a vinyl.

also ive been roaming across dealerships from victorville, to ontario, to temecula and they all have the same freaking V6 in automatic :-(.

im itching for a test drive an the turbo model but it doesnt get officially released till next week or maybe the week after i forgot. but there is a video on youtube of an orange turbo model in san diego where a kid is taking a test drive....lucky prick!

also when talking to all the dealerships as usual no one knows when theyre getting there invintory and no one knows anything about the car. but the vibe all of them gave off where.....that a shit load of people have already came in asking about the 2.0l manual model and that they are so suprised that people are enthusiastic about a hyundai its funny. the salesman in ontario was like you the 30th person that came in today asking about that model. you can tell theyre all excited for it to come out and sell like hot cakes.

the guy in temecula was like man u have an evo and you rather go to a hyundai then the evo 10 man either your crazy or times really hit you hard. hahaha he was funny

**Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car
**Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car
**Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall
**Torque is how far you take the wall with you.