View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 11:53 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonydalrymple View Post
Hello. My name is Anthony Dalrymple and I just found this site due to a business card left on my windshield in the pits last weekend at California Speedway. I wanted to see my pass & figured i might as well join. I'm a borderline psychotic fox-body 5.0L Mustang enthusiast whom enjoys occasional passes at the track. To relax and help keep the daily grind from increasing my blood pressure;I wrench allot on my car and help out friends in a small but tight knit SoCal group of like minded fox-body fanaticals. The California Speedway 3\22\08 drag racing video #24 has my second pass of the day; i ran a bit quicker later on in the daily driver..... It's my only vehicle and i like the challenge of keeping it reliable, emissions legal, and quick........ Tell me if I'm wrong but i believe I found a web-site of like minded individuals......
Welcome. While I'm a Corvette guy, I totally get what you're into. I have what must be one of the few (if any other) fully CA smog legal LSx engine swaps into a C3. Turn the key . . . it starts. Stand on the loud pedal, it goes. Some of my happiest time spent is maintaining it, tweaking it, and of course, driving it. While we may sit behind different steering wheels, at the end of the day, we're into the same thing.

BTW, one project I'm advocating for Motorgen.com promotion is an electric drag car. I think the Fox Body is possibly the ideal platform for this.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)