View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #44
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedls View Post

Tell me you got the slave cylinder, too.
No. It's the same setup as my Vette. There's no fork actuated by a slave cylinder but the MC connected directly to the Hydraulic throw out bearing. In a sense, the throw out bearing is the slave if that's what you mean. I'll post pics tonight. Once installed I'll have to get a hydraulic line made.

The only minor thing I'm slightly concerned about is that when I first spec'd these parts out I think I told them the motor was an old 302, not an 80s era one, which apparently it is according to Ron. It's definitely for Ford top loader, but is the flywheel bolt pattern the same. Any reason for concern?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)