I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
My point wasnt comparing the M3 to the mustang,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Match for match to the m3. I'd say handling is great,

Quote:
it was comparing the FR-S to the mustang. I mentioned the M3 as an example of its handling, nothing more.
Ok. But according to one pro driver at least, isn't really comparable. Track times and "handling" are not the same thing.

It's absolutely defensible to say at this time you can get a base 5.0 for the same price as an FR-S and it will manhandle the FR-S in every objective performance criteria. Whether it handles better or not, I don't know. My hypothesis is if I could drive both on a track I would expect the FR-S to be more "controlled and controllable." Doesn't mean anything other than my personal expectation.

I'd be curious what Probst has to say about the FR-S.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)