View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 11:49 AM   #16
I, Vettezuki

It's just a H&C 346. The heads are aggressively moded, but the cam is the common max smoggable cam, 114LSA, 224/224,0.566 lift The exhuast is stock, so very restrictive out of the block.

I use a GM Truck MC because it has almost the right bore and stroke and mates to the firewall of the C3 without any mods. No other MC does.

Oh. Main bearings were on their way out too, so it's good we pulled and tore down before something more catastrophic happened. I'll be talking to ls1z28 this afternoon and forming a game plan. I'm keeping a cap on the "while I'm at it" but also want be smart about the "while the engine is out and apart".

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)