View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 01:08 PM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgn8711 View Post
so much for that whole $100K supercar idea.. If it were me I would so buy a zo6 put 10-20K into it and whoop the ZR1's ass all day. According to gary you can pick one up 69.5K out the door, a lot of money but damn comparatively......

PS I love the Willow springs idea , Sean make it happen.
There's a lot more going on in the ZR1 than a ton more power, which you can get to for $10-$20k. The ZR1 driveline will hold it all day long, but has substantial tweaks to the suspension dampers/springs. All the reviewers said you could it over certain course at much higher speeds than the ZO6, not because of mere power, but because it was simply more stable. To say nothing of it's truly super car (Bugatti, Enzo) breaking system.

GT-Rs are going at some pretty crazy mark-ups too, though I don't think quite that extreme.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)