Thread: "smog"
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 11:09 AM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC4g63 View Post
Pretty sure it won't pass the sniffer... its a jspec motor with a straight through 4inch burns stainless exhaust...it was a show car so it has no cats and id rather not drop money on adding them and retuning plus hacking up an expensive exhaust doesn't sound like too much fun :-( . I know you have been bizy sean its no biggy I just didn't want to be buggin you man with all the stuff you got with the fam at the moment id just like to have plates on it by the next meet since the talon is currently down id need to bring out the mr2. As allways I appreciate the help guys.
Just FYI. If you get caught running on the streets without cats in a car that's supposed to have them it's like $7,500 . . . per missing cat, or something crazy like that. We have increasing enforcement, including random road side checks. I'd be mighty careful if I were you.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)