Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 09:13 AM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango_Boy View Post
Maybe difficult for someone as mean spirited as you. Have you EVER been pleasant with anyone? You're mean to everyone I see you interact with, and real racers from your flaunted past, all seem to think you're a joke. Wonder how that feels.

funny I get along with 770 guys at VM...oops make that 769. And like I`m the only one that ever posted something "mean spirited" to you at CF?? get real, or better yet see how you are treated by those who KNOW the answers to questions by admitting a mistake when you are wrong (something you have failed to do in your short two plus years at CF). Do you realize YOU are the reason for VM? Did you see me "interact" last weekend with that new guy at CF from WI (Steve) who is putting a 9" Ford under a car when I went to buy some of his extra parts and paid him (his asking price of) $700 in cash?? Interesting concept you know "pay someone for something and actually get what you have paid for" you might try it some time...Some big time professional Drag racer made a comment recently about his competitors NOT liking him...he explained when people don`t like you because you win it`s a good thing....you know no one I raced with, you know only the guy with the red wannabee Greenwood car, a poser who didn`t have the balls to actually race his car...he didn`t like it that I outed him for lying about racing his car when in reality he was only track touring during lunch which is NOT racing....much like I (and others) outed you for your lies and thievery.