Thread: Japan 2015
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 04:17 PM   #6
pain's fun, hit me again

From the museum I headed over to the Shinjuku Garden

I was there a couple hours and was just about to leave to get food when I saw a small diner in the middle of the park, menu was on a vending machine that issues tickets, odd, but lets try it. I get my tickets and the lady say "you get too much" ha, this is a snack
Bento box, tempura udon, and a sushi plate for $11? Fuck. Yes.

Then jam to see the other side

Massive greenhouse in the park

From there I head over to Tokyo government building after walking for a couple hours to find that there's a subway stop in the basement.

This was the garden I just came from

Went up in to both towers and was hungry again so I got sugary crap with a nice view, japan isn't big on protein snacks but they love their cakes and ice cream

After that I headed over to Akihabara to be a nerd

Walked around for a good 5 hours, going in all the shops, went to a maid cafe (what a fucking waste of time and money)
Saw old business men playing pokemon and yugioh like their lives depended on it
Saw that an m14 airsoft gun costs what my m14 costs here
Ate at the Gundamn cafe
Ate somewhere else
Then went over to Ginza to eat again
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!