View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #128
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedom View Post
Shannon and I are going to be going to the Swallows Day Parade in San Juan this saturday (no comments from the peanut gallery) so I am not yet sure when I would be by. What is the plan of attack for the day? If I come in the morning the you would only probably get me till about 11. If I come later then I probably would not get there until 3 or 4.
Haha, Swallows Day. OH, sorry.

My guess is enkei will show up around 11:00 and probably scratch his head for a good long time. My brother will swing by in the early evening after work, so really any time. I'm not sure how much real work we'll be donig. I'd certainly like to get it rolling as much as possible if it makes sense (like scuffing and whatnot).

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)