View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 12:40 PM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I've been pulled over 3 or 4 times as much in my Vette than my Neon, and I drive it about 1/7th as much.

But I've been ticketed twice as much in my Neon.

I think cops like to pull the Vette over just because they want to chat and have a look.
Two of mine were for speeding, one of which was complete horseshit. The other times were for nitpicky things. The nicest cop of the bunch was the one who pulled me over for actually speeding and wrote me down for a speed much lower than I was doing. (I was practicing my shifting on the freeway late at night. I told him the truth and I think he thought it was funny. He could have hauled me away.) One was okay. The others were pricks.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)