View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:46 PM   #31
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japhy View Post
You guys have to beleive me when I say I'm not being a smartass...
But I wouldn't change a thing. I'd make 'er run if she wasn't and leave the rest alone. That's a bike with a story right there. That's like the Harley version of "The Velvetine Rabbit" if I've ever seen one. (Hey Vette, I bet we both cried at that one) Thanks for posting that. -Japhy

p.s. isn't Yorba Linda the town that Rush Linbaugh always makes fun of?
You know, I'm a Vette guy, I love exotics, super high strung Sport Bikes, F1, kinda everything actually. . . but when I looked at that bike, hair literally stood up on my arm. It just looks like all guts and spirit.

Rush mocks "Rio Linda". It's from back in the day when he broadcast out of Sacramento and apparently he regularly had callers from there that where not exactly the sharpest light bulbs in the shed. I have a (liberal) colleague from Sacramento, and he has independently confirmed the stereotype of Rio Linda.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)