View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 02:33 AM   #12
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypal View Post
yes I did see it liked the whole firing order thing that was cool. The other stuff I kinda laughed about. The whole modes thing was kinda funny but its a selling point for the gsxr so you'll be seeing more then just Suzuki and Yamaha using it. Honda will probably be next then kawi. I'm not going to lie on that bike its not as pretty as the previous r1 but its not ugly. I'll do a write up as soon as I test ride one.
Word. What about each shock in the front fork serving dedicated compression and rebound functions like in MotoGP, or continuously variable intake runners. That shi* is off the hook. I actually sort of like the Chunky Monky look of the new R1. It's like GMs Brutalism style of designe a la Cadillac applied to a Japanese Super Bike, kinda. Looking forward to your review.

Sorry Steve. I hijacked your thread.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)