View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 12:12 PM   #33

So run from the back parking lot of the Von's we met at in June. We can head up Angeles Crest Highway to Mt. Wilson Redbox Rd.

No haters, it isn't me and it isn't my car, just a random YouTube video of the road. It looks surprisingly clean there, doesn't always happen, line changing boulders are the norm all through the forest and here is no exception.

The space on top is large and open.

However I can't guarantee we'll be the only folks up there.

If we would like to do the same run as last time plus the trip up to Mt. Wilson we can swing up that way first. If you want to drive out to Wrightwood and back, we could hit it on the way back.

The group you see in the pictures is the biggest group I've ever run up the mountain, it's a dead end at the top and the road splits into two one way streets going around the towers and as you see in the video the road is small and tight but on a clear day you can see the back of your own head from up there.

Anyway it looks like the general consensus is the Von's, out back at 10am and I will be there. Just looking to throw out my $.02 about Mt. Wilson.
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".