View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 10:04 PM   #55
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Alright guys, Adam(Leedom), Sean(SoCalC55), Alexis(SexyLxy) and I drove the route tonight and it was really nice. If the weather is the same on Saturday as it was tonight I really envy all of you with verts!

So the plan once again is to meet at Nick's at 4P.M. Their is a gas station directly across the street so people can gas up before we leave. The address for Nick's is:

Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

We are going to leave Nick's at 4:30P.M.

From Nick's we will head down the 5 South to the 55 South towards Newport. From Newport we'll be taking PCH for a little over 10 miles down to Laguna Canyon. Once we get to Laguna Canyon we will be turning right on El Toro Rd. From there we are going to meet up again at the BJ's in the Laguna Hills Mall before getting on the freeway back to Nick's. The address for the BJ's is:

BJ's Restaurant
24032 El Toro Road
Laguna Hills, CA 92653

The 5 North is right by BJ's and we'll all hop on it together and head back to Nick's for the meet. As I said, we took this route tonight and it was great - the beach was beautiful.

I will print up copies of the directions tomorrow for everyone and I'll hand them out before we leave. Here is the full route though for anyone interested. If anyone has any questions give me a call at 714-322-2324. I hope you all can join us, I'm really looking forward to it