View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 01:21 AM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Sure, 750k may be relatively cheap compared to its original purchase price, but the ubb mustang is something i could build, and could have a real good chance of affording.

Besides, you gotta hand it to the stang for romping the buggatti off the line, and man the way it sounded bouncing off the limiter makes my pants tight
Sure. But could you do it 50 times in a row, then hand the keys to grandma to to go grocery shopping? This is the mystical level the Veyron has hit. Astronomical speed, repeatability, reliability, and totally benign driving characteristics. To say nothing of total refinement in every category and exclusivity.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)