View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 07:11 PM   #14
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
Bill Handle, on his Handle on the Law show, (KFI 640am-sat mornings) spent a segment talking about how many of these cases (lots) are out there.
Many of these accident victims clearly would have died if not for the Good Sam . They all use the "reasonable care" clause, and claim the Good Sam caused additional injury. Win or loose, that would SUCK !

Handle says he just throws some of his Handleonthelaw.com cards out his window and keeps on driving.
I'm not going to watch someone burn to death and hear them screaming in my head every time I go to bed for the rest of my life. I'll deal with it if he/she turns out to be an ungrateful SOB later, but I won't have any regrets about my decision. That's how I roll. Plus soon, I'll have one of the greatest attorneys of the 21st century on retainer.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)