Thread: Wassabe!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 09:13 AM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
I have some pretty good raw video from PIR. The problem O have is the my edting software. My laptop can with Microsoft movie maker and wheneve i go to puclish a movie it's black out. I even remove all the effects, but still black. I have some raw footage I could load, but its really long (20 minute+). Do you guys have a recommended video editing program?

Is it shot on miniDV? Where you at? Maybe we could meet up and I can get a copy (camera to camera digital copy) and edit it for you. The common good higher level editors are Adobe Premiere and Final Cut. However, both will set you back over a grand in the packages they come in.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)