View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 11:12 PM   #36
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
Basically, if we are building what I THINK we are building, just the connectors with a 6" tail. I may just tag it and pull it all. The rear harness might be reused. The engine compartment will be all new. Since the car will weigh almost the same when done, I'd leave the stock brakes for now. I vote trash the whole dash, and I'll fab an aluminum one. As a matter of fact, I would remove and tag it all. Interior to shell, hood, doors, underhood, then put it up on blocks nice and high. I'll see if I can get away tomarrow. I'm still getting more chores on this hillbilly shack.
I'm about about to give a ruling on the street/vs. non-street issue.

In any event we are on the same page. enkeivette and I were talking about the dash. I always wanted to drive a car that was started from a switch on the roof.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)