View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:41 AM   #1005

So I happened to be watching the Alabama/Notre Dame game the other night with my brothers, and Brent Musburger (one of the commentators for ESPN) made some comments about the girlfriend of Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron. None of it was bad or offensive he basically said that if you want to have a lovely girlfriend, become a quarterback for the Alabama Crimson Tide. He went on to say how beautiful she was and that was the end of it.

Now ESPN has apologized for his comments saying they went "too far". OK, so let me get this straight, it is now considered "offensive" by the emotional left to call a woman beautiful. Perhaps nail salons, hair salons, and clothing stores should all be shut down too and instead we'll ask that women only walk around wearing a fucking black sheet for fear that someone may compliment a woman based on her looks.

This society is fucked, and I fear what my kids will be dealing with as they age. Oh, and here's AJ McCarron's girlfriend Katherine Webb (she was also Ms. Alabama)...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MHS/Bullet Stage 2 NPI N/A Cams, PI Intake, Eibach pro-kit, Tokico blues, MM LCA's, MM FLSFC's, MAC UDP's, MAC o/r h-pipe, MAC cat-back, Steeda tri-ax shifter, FRPP 3.73 gears, FRPP Aluminum D/S, RAM HDX Clutch

1995 Chrysler New Yorker - DD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Charger R/T - Wife's DD