View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 02:57 AM   #16
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
What I'm saying is, if you have a cam that is now 224 now and go above or below 4-5* the ECU should accommodate enough for changes. We're not talking drastic changes, but it should be tuned. For the $300-400 it costs, it's a safe thing to do.

While the engine is out, and the manifolds, blah blah. Now would be time for Jamie to work his pipe magic and do the exhaust.
Oh, do the exhaust while the engine is out. Well. the block is at the shop. Sorry to be dense here but I figr'd he'd want the car with the engine in it to see the clearances with suspension, etc. I remember investigating this years ago and the reason custom is basically just required is that, AIR, is that the exits from #1/2 are very narrow to the control arms.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)