View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 06:43 PM   #11
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I suppose the difference between a custom smoggable street cam and an off the shelf smoggable street cam is not going to be so large as to be dangerous around lean-out conditions where shit melts. The computer can adjust trim based on O2 to some degree. But it already doesn't warm start idle for shit, don't need that to take a dump any further. I'll look into it further once I know the condition of the block and heads.
Then you could bump the fuel pressure up as a bandaid if needed, but i'd say the half assing it ship has sailed. Either go with a straight up stock replacement, and hock it. Or do it all the way and keep it.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!