View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 10:03 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
No, I agree, however, I've known Jamie a long time. I'm positive he's not ducking your calls, messages slip through sometimes. I know for a while his phone was thoroughly trashed and he was unable to communicate even with me and other close friends. If he doesn't see this thread I will call him personally tomorrow and see if I cant get him to shed some light. But as I said before, he's a busy man and still not guaranteed that I will hear from him immediately.
I understand and appreciate your help, my post wasn't intended to slander him, I was just hoping some light would be shed on the situation. I can definitely understand him being busy, we all have lives and family outside of business. When I met him he was a cool guy and I wouldn't want to see him get a bad rap over doug thorleys questionable business choices.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Mustang GT 5.0, 6 Speed, Brembo Package, 3.73 Rear
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.