View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 11:45 PM   #19
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
So like, anyone wanna throw down a time?

There is a 7-11 at Osbourne and Lexicon with a parking lot you can jam a few cars into as well as street parking. Osbourne becomes Little T about a block north of the store so that is a good place to start.

Wanna eat at In-N-Out or does anyone know someplace that'll deal with a crowd up in Acton or what?

Anyplace near the end of the run on the other end?

Ever heard of Rocky Cola Cafe in Montrose? I never been to that one but I have been into the one here in uptown Whittier and it's not bad. Not sure if it's still the same owners or not.
Sorry I missed this.

How bout meet 10:30 am. Roll 11:30 am. Meet at Rocky Cola Cafe for a late lunch. What's the loop for that?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)