View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 08:25 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I'm actually a fan of factory backed privateer teams as opposed to full factory teams in a lot of ways. It brings a more "blood and guts" feel to the sport. Also, factory cars are so good these days they don't require a lot of one-off engineering.

lol ya im with you on that state of mind. like i said i think it will bring alot of new and welcomed change to the sport, i just hope that the big names leaving doesnt mean that the smaller privet sponsorship money leaves too.

i actually really think this is a good chance to get the wrc in the US and change some rules around and relax them a little to include more diverse cars and hopefully the U.S.

also i really think red bull has a shot at bringing it here with a vengence

for those that dont know.....redbull won the 2008 P-wrc season in there evo9 ya thats right lol....but if they can bring there name to the WRC knowing redbull and the way they think im sure they will bring a wrc round to the U.S. and as much as i hate the drink w/o a good vodka i think they are in a good possition to be calling shots and making lucrative investments in the world of drifting and rally motorsports.

i hope my dream comes true i guess we shall see

**Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car
**Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car
**Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall
**Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Last edited by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* : 12-18-2008 at 10:05 AM.