View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 10:03 AM   #9
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
How did you run?
A best of 8.2 at 88mph with a high 1.9 60'. I'll put slips in later a do a little analysis against my last outing at Irwindale. Seriously, the best way for me to pick up a couple tenths is going to be with suspension. I'm set up very hard, like for a slalom or road race so I just don't get any weight transfer. With MT Drag Radials at 13-15psi, heated up good, I can still only launch at 2,500 - 3,000 and feather in the throttle or they'll spin.

I celebrated Christmas by red lighting almost every run. Irwindale has a very slight tilt at the tree and I'm in a manual, so once you take your foot off the brake, you start to drift and I try to load the trans a touch before dropping the hammer which means it's very easy to drift across the start beam. Next year I'm going to develop the technique of using the line lock at the tree.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)