View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 10:28 PM   #36
I, Vettezuki

A little OT:

Yeah, that's my wife's MX-5 and my DD Protege 5 in the background of the first pic. I'm a fan of Mazda's spirit. The MX-5 is a truly fantastic and true sports car, affordable by almost anyone. I've put tons of time money and effort into my Vette, and it's great. Certainly it would would bitch slap the MX-5 in every objective performance category. But there is something to handling feel which is harder to define. In this sense the MX-5 is the best car I've personally driven. I remember overcooking a freeway exit to the tune of 70mph once (don't do that). Honestly, I thought I was in for a bad night; but decided to turn the wheel hard and stick it, that little car just gripped and turned in a remarkable way.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)