View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 10:18 AM   #29
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
There will be no blue. Sean has spoken. I think if I had some blue in the wheels to match it would work, but that's not the look I'm going for. Wait, I can't end my sentence with a preposition. For that is not the look that I am going...? Hahaha.

I'm going to get some paint to match the wheels tomorrow and spray it again. Stand by for Adam's final paint color query. BTW I decided against the flames for the same reason, they'd be cool at first, but it's too blingy for a street car.
"Because that look does not comply with my design intention." But then you'll start sounding like me, and nobody wants that.

As for flames, is there really such a thing as too much bling? I personally think a stripe and flames doesn't work because they don't play nice as design elements. Your attention gets distracted between the two. I actually prefer subtle ghost flames to a stripe. You have to be very careful with a stripe on a C3 IMO. Personally I don't think it works so well with an 80-82 style hood because the straight line of the stripe interferes with the very nice line in the Cowl.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)