View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonydalrymple View Post
Looks like you had a great time!
I sure did I'm telling you, we are so very lucky to have a venue as open as El Toro close by, not to mention the Porsche guys who put this on. They are very organized and put on a great show. For those of you who like to autocross or think you would like it, you have to get to their events. It's not clear how long they (or perhaps another organization) will be able to put these on. They had them practically monthly in 2011, I think it will be similar next year, I think the first one is in Feb though

I think I'm gonna take a break for a few months b/c I actually have been trying not to spend money on stuff due to job insecurity, even though I have a new (temporary) gig. I would still be willing to come out and spectate/video even if I wasn't driving...

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.