View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 07:39 PM   #1
pain's fun, hit me again

Default 1999 Corvette TCS/ABS Issues

In an attempt to get the car ready for a track day I fixed the horrendous oil leaks and detailed the engine bay. That's where everything went south. I used regular soap and very low pressure water. Few hours later getting on the freeway the tires broke loose and now the TCS/ABS error is consistent on the car.

Cleaned all the grounds, removed the EBCM plug, cleaned, applied die electric grease, reinstalled and it cleared up the C1255 code, however I am still showing a hard P1268 and C1276.

Any luck it's something stupid or did I just get the dreaded EBCM replacement that no one makes and only the few seem to have?
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!