Thread: A-holes
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 09:01 AM   #8
Graphics B*tch

I was driving home from a Charity Walk on Saturday night and came across an a-hole. I was driving south on the 5 from downtown LA in the fast lane with the cruise control set at 65. I should tell you that on the 5 due to what I assume is because of all the construction there are posted 55 speed limit signs. So I notice a car's headlights quickly dart behind me. The person is so close I can not see the headlights so they are a probably a car length or so off my bumper. After a moment, with no desire or ability for me to move over (a car in the lane to the right of me) the driver behind me continues to ride my bumper so I do what I have to in the situation... turn off cruise control and slow down to show her my appreciation for the tailgating. I pissed her off so bad that she turned her dome light on just so I could see her yelling at me. This put a smile on my face though. Eventually we passed the car that was blocking her from getting into the next lane and she stomped on it, I did as well. I blocked her again so she moved to the right another lane and passed me after I slowed down. Dumb biatch, have a nice night!

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten

Last edited by Leedom : 10-13-2015 at 11:27 AM.