View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 09:32 AM   #83

Had fun but ya, the directions were very confusing. Me and Jon B in MX-5 got stuck at one of the lights on topanga cyn blvd so were kinda left behind and had nobody to follow. I had a map and he had the last page of the map so I had to lead. We get to muholland and I see stunt road on the map but it doesnt say turn onto stunt road or anything, seemed like it skipped a bunch of steps. So me and Jon B make it to Tuna Cyn and take topanga back to the mall. Nobody is there so Jon B gets on the phone with someone and they tell us they are at the snake. So we start heading up that way and on the way up we see the atom and SWC. We go hit Tuna again and then go back to the mall.

I think the number one most confusing thing was that on certain streets there was no sign, like at the top of stunt. In the future I will print myself a map with the route cuz to me thats much easier than looking at streets and distances. Also, if we are doing a cruise then there should always be a regroup stop before we get to the intresting part of the cruise. I would be intrested in putting together the Oct 9 cruise if you guys want. I put together a cruise in the same area about a year ago with about 15-20 cars. No maps and nobody got lost.