View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 01:31 PM   #17
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
So to stay with my I'm cheap theme I bought a pair of front springs off a Ford Ranger for $35 at Pick-a-Part and modified them to work on the rear of the Cobra. They seem to work fairly well.

Sorry we I don't have any video from today's fun well Guy actually has one lap that he took with his phone and got us black flagged but I did beat my previous best. In fact I went faster each time out. My fastest in the first session was a 1:59.750 which was the third fastest for the group. We ended up not running in the second session because my oil dip stick blew out. In the third session I ran 1:57.9?? which was the fastest for the session so I got to start the fourth in the pole position. Guy didn't run with me in the fourth session so I was a couple hundred pounds lighter and ran my new best of 1:54.936 which again was the fastest for the group.

Feel like you have any more time to shave with your current setup?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)