View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 08:32 PM   #9
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypal View Post
Think of bikes as computers when it comes to the sportbike community. What you buy new is going to be outdated in 2 yrs. On a bike you can give it 4yrs. If you looking for a good cheap gsxr that you are going to work on and still want some kind of power you can get a 2000+ model try 2001 + less bugs. Now keep in mind this is a bike you are going to mod you will need a stablizer and a few other small things but it would be a good daily rider. If you want a bike you can just buy and ride not worry about much for the GSXR class I would go 2004+(the year I had) stablizer, inverted forks (linky here http://www.motorbike-search-engine.c...glossary-i.php ) GREAT brakes good gas mileage a good fuel injection system. And still doesn't look old. the up to 03 model kinda are looking like driving a 80's muscle car fast for its time great looking for its time but has been used abused and looks dated not up to todays standerds. Still might be great cars and good to mod but well you get what I'm saying. Not trying to offend anyone just comparing.

And BRUTAL64 nothing wrong with owning a Harley just a different bike. But if you really want one you can have 2 bikes nothing wrong with that now is there lol.
Alright next, question. Probably isn't gonna happen, but I've had a bit of the bike Jones come up again since our Hwy 2 cruise (which you missed out on homeslice). I have ZERO experience on anything other than 60cc Enduro when I was like 10. I'm think a 600cc GXR maybe a bit much to start on. What say you?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)