View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 01:40 PM   #30
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Ouch, my pride.

I know it's not nicely done, and it would need to be redone by someone who knows their way around photshop, not someone who spends an hour in paint with a pencil and eraser in zoom mode.

But, I really like the idea of a cascading graphic. I invision a large logo on the center of the hood, underneath the clear coat. And a cascaded graphic will make better use of the space and therefore can be much larger. Plus it's way cooler.

A left to right graphic, like my 2nd or your first especially, would need to be about 6" tall by 48" wide. Whereas a cascaded graphic could be more like 36" tall by 36" wide. I think it would go better with the gigantic motorgen lettering on the side of the car.
Adam, I do understand the reason for your design and I do not think it in itself is a bad design. We could realistically use both. My design can be more of the side emblems and yours the hood graphic. Once I get some pictures of the profile of the car and such I got some paint ideas that would mirror Motorgen's design style. The first concept that I am thinking of would be easy for you to do.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten