Thread: Japan 2015
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 01:09 AM   #30
pain's fun, hit me again

I spent a few hours at Kenrokuen, the place is massive.

/20150608_083515.jpg[/IMG]
This is important, Basho is a big deal in Japan, remember this for later in my travels

Soooooooo generally I was really respectful of requests this time however I was sneaky and took a few pictures even though they asked for no photos, Seison Kaku Villa was pretty incredible, the entire home was built with song board. Which was highly polished wood, fitted with traditional japanese leverage mounts that required no nails, however, due to Ninja assassinations they would posistion nails upward and downward against each other, they would "chirp" like birds. It was quite fun to practice the ninjutsu techniques I learned for light stepping movement, it makes a large difference but in all honesty I am too heavy and would have been caught if I was a ninja, bummer. I did however scare the shit out of a few of the workers in the house because of how quiet I was, so maybe I could be B Team infiltration.

This paint is a big deal, blue was very difficult to make in the 17th century and VERY expensive, this whole room was painted this color because she wanted it.

Grounds layout for the Kanazawa Castle

[IMG]http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc322/ShaolinCrane/Japan%202015

If you're thinking the castle looks new, it is, this is one of the many replicas that were remodeled some time in history, Kanazawa castle was just completed last year.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!