Thread: Japan 2015
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 08:34 PM   #29
pain's fun, hit me again

There is a ton more pics of the Ninja museum in my photobucket. It was a long day and didn't make it to Kanazawa till late.

This is the ryokan I stayed in.
The inn keeper was a very nice man who insisted on showing sensei around town. He took me to a small sushi bar near by, EXCELLENT quality, tied with Tokyo for sure. Little different here, the served the sushi straight on the bar and you ate with your hands, no chop sticks

I spent probably 4 hours there, the locals were nice but uninterested in my presence until they found out I teach Kempo. They all insisted in taking pictures with me and where I had gone in Japan and where I was planning on going. I taught them all some simple techniques and they could not have been more thrilled. Then when back to the ryokan because of his curfew.

By now it had been a few days since I worked out, Horita let me do some iso/plymetrics in his garden so I wouldnt disturb the other guests, he also asked if I minded that he do the same as I, we stayed up talking and turns out he was a former olympic skiier and runner.

I had a long day and had to be up at 5am to make my schedule, I was only there for a night but Horita insisted on "driving Sensei around on his last day" He took me somewhere I could get some food and then drove me to Kenrokuen Garden quite some distance away.

Kenrokuen garden is HUGE, and I can easily see why it's often voted and the most beautiful Garden in the world

photobucket is glitching up, again, have to continue later.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!