Thread: New Ride!
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #8

Thumbs up i love 1st gens

Hey man. I love 1st gens. Not sure if you remember me, but I have a silver FD I saw you on a cruise with the rx7club a while back.

But the 1st gens... they have a very special place in my heart as that was the first car I ever drove that was "fun". My mom used to have one, it was in terrible shape... but it actually ran great. I loved that car. Look forward to seeing the progress on this one. They are light as shit and handle great. The stock gearbox is sweet too. If you ever go to the speedventures events, you'll see a very nicely done silver one from time to time, it's a mazdatrix car. I think the owner/driver's name is mike.. he has a sick wagon too, rx3, and he puts FD stock wheels on it. He had that thing on buttonwillow in 2007 i'll see if I can get some pics of it.

I would love to have another one, and just keep it totally stock (well maybe with a 13b N/A ) with freshened up suspension, etc.

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.