View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 02:45 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default GMC Sierra vs. Mini

Preface:
I like Minis, but they ain't the fastest cars in the world, this was also an N/A I'm pretty sure.

Ever get into the wrong lane across an intersection to get on your desired Fwy Entrance? Well I did, totally opposite side. Next to me a mini. So I edge ahead a little. Apparently he's made the same mistake and also in a big hurry (it was four lanes across.) Fine, so I start to foot break and build the revs a lil'. WTF, he's revving too? Ok, let's do this. I tree'd him but across the intersection we're neck and neck and I'm standing on the gas, then my 150k mile dumpy V8 pulls on him. I kinda sorta cut him off and beat him to the on ramp, he doesn't make the light.

It was like an F1 standing start into the first turn, but with less drama and more comedy.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)