View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 12:45 AM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Like what? Ive been going for 17 years, and only recall 1 idiot gangbanger looking dude who was rapid firing from the hip and the range master pulled his firearm and stopped the dude, only downside is its far away. Still my favorite range of all.
Like drink'n and shoot'n, and stuff. I'll certainly take your word for it. On our last Angeles Crest run, we ate at Fuddruckers, then my brother and I went to Bass Pros. It's seems like there's something like an attempt at a downtown strip close to BP with places to eat. We could shoot n' eat. Are the lanes fully exposed or is there shade of any kind? I'm mega-hyper white. Seriously I got a little burnt standing in the shade wearing SPF50 last Saturday.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)