View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #10

Default way too expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
I want one. I saw one for sale with a built LS6 and pretty much every mod for that car goin for $90k.
Wow, that's outta control. I could see maybe $30k for a real well done up car that was super clean... but a lot of sellers are unrealistic about their asking prices. That guy would never sell it @ that price. People try to price stuff so they get their money back and then some with cars they built up or modded... good luck with that. I know it can be done if you have some luck and are careful about how you spend, and if you can find the right buyer.

Anyway, I've seen some really nice ones with all kinds of go fast goodies go for 20-30k in the last year or two. At least that's the impression I got from reading "for sale thread" crap on the 'net. For all I know it could have been more... or less.

EDIT: Look at this black one. It's about as nice as they come... and he was asking 29k OBO. 485 hp/425 tq /w ls1 + all kinds of crap.

http://www.norotors.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.