View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 04:18 AM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Breaking from the 50s into the 60s Harley thougt they'd have to diversify. How about a Harley Scooter sorta thing?

Or a Golf Cart.

How bout a boat?

Sorry for the junkie picutre. (When you take a pic with a Droid, hold it with two hands or the camera shake from pushing the button screws up the pic.) Harley had a running relationship with an Italian firm and this was one of their creations. Actually a very good looking smaller bike.

Then there were the dark ages, when HD was owned by AFC.

HD has always been loved by its fans, even in dark hours. and customization has always been a part of that. Some people really went for it.

I think my phone ran out of power, there was still a bunch to take photos of and a lot more to tell really, but I thought I'd get at least this much up.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)