View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 01:39 AM   #25
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
LEO pay is same or higher in NV and AZ and only slightly lower in other states. I'm applying in other states now, CA is fucking garbage. If there's something here I want i'll drive or ship it.
While I'd personally privatize LEO into firms that are contracted by cities, or at least do away with ALL government defined benefit pensions, they do exist and you have to consider that. CA's are seriously fucking insane. It's part of the problem we have as ever larger amounts of taxes do nothing but pay for obligations made in the past to people who aren't even doing anything (and many cases did little worthwhile to begin with.) Those are my gentle thoughts.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)