Thread: LT1 guru
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 06:12 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
What MPH? Where did you run 1/4 at night?

I'm 390 to the wheels and should be about 3,400 with me in it (guess). My best is 12.6@112 at Fontana on a typical shit day with DRs. I can't crack a decent 60' to save my life.

What kind of IRS does your car have, is it a SLA, multi-link? I have an stone aged trailing arm setup, though I've got it working pretty well for handling. My car pulls hard through 3rd and somewhat less in 4th.
In palmdale when it used to be around. In fontana, last year I ran....13.1 I think. Same scenario, spinning first and second on a very hot day. Suspension....what ever stock is, I think its multi-link. Just tein springs and camber control arm in the rear. Trap speed, don't remember exactly but I think it was around ~114-117...., don't remember. I do remember I had a very shitty 60ft, but had a high mph. I think my 60ft was around 2.4. My strongest gears are 3rd and 4th. I don't have the timeslip but I'll try to post my dyno sheet. Maybe its the powerband and the gearing, but its' pretty quick in 3rd and 4th.