View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:17 PM   #21
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
I was a monster with PRO-E and Mechanical. They are CAR programs on crack. Basically PRO-E will allow Youku to draw and generate the part. It will also allow you to assign material properties to parts. Mechanica could take those parts and run almost any test on it via finite element analysis. From there you could import them to the CMC or now a 3d printer. I'm taking some refreshed classes in spring. I'm finally rotating off the boat to shore duty in December. I also got to finish the masters.
Well, if you can get it to CNC I can handle a whole bunch of the rest.

My bro and I also know how to make reusable molds from scratch. While we haven't made any carbon fibre stuff, the process (separate from autoclave, which isn't really necessary for non-structural parts) is pretty clear.

Guy, depending on the level/model, that's maybe an incredible price.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)