View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Default Injectors Plus: Starting out, hope to help here.

Hey all. Vettezuki said I can post here, so....here we go!

I have decided I do not take direction well, and can not stand to work for other people. So I looked toward what I think is the future and threw everything I have into a venture I am comfortable with. This is life altering, so bear with me.

I am purchasing a company that has been in existence for over two decades that specializes in fuel injectors. I am keeping all of their technicians, and all of their equipment. It's a long term revenue buy out, FWIW.

We are focusing on the "not so common" applications. For example I can make one of the hot Siemens 2250CC fit Honda "H" motors. We can do EV14 Bosch into different applications. I can resize the Mopar Hemi injectors. So our focus is on unique performance applications either domestic or import, although we will carry replacement and higher flow injectors.

We flow match every set to your specs and provide a flow sheet with the injectors.

This company has been building custom injectors for some time, as a favor to people who race, but they have not promoted it. Well, I am going to expand and promote the high performance market, as I feel it is dramatically under served.

My daily driver stuff is 1/2 the cost of new, we use only the best materials, and provide a lifetime warrantee. There are guys out there who rebuild and use cheap, Chinese crap internally , we do not do that.We use only the best parts for our rebuilds I may be only $20 more expensive or so than the cheapest internet guy, but I stand by what I sell and you're getting the best product on the market. I expect to have my database of 45,000 vehicles up and running in 2-3 weeks.

What I want to do is offer some discounts to MG members to get the ball rolling. Get some feedback.

I know I'm a bit premature on this post, my website is still a bit under construction, matching up injectors to applications is a huge task. However, I am situated to to take credit cards, and pay pal and can ship. My site is currently a couple weeks out to completion, but can be found at www.injectorsplus.com.

I'll offer fairly substantial discounts, meaning I'll actually take a loss, for the first few orders here.

I would like to talk to some of the motor, intake, forced air guys here about putting together sets for them. Currently we provide sets for one of the best known forced air guys on the market. We do about 50 sets a month with them.

I appreciate your time and hope we can support your racing efforts.

Please email to john@injectorsplus.com or call at 201-258-5600. Thanks