View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 12:57 AM   #5
FWD = FAIL

Okay I'll go for it.

#4 kawi has had many and many issues of reliability past present and who knows about the future. Their bikes are fast but are kinda much on the daily rider scale. You don't feel to secure going into the corners but not to bad on the way out. One of the issues I've had with kawi's are steering stabilizers(linky for all you that don't fully know what it is http://www.scottsperformance.com/scotts.php ) and then not having them when the rest of the big 4 have. Now they are kinda with times but still Not all that well of a bike oh and they are known for having tranny problems hope this isn't the case anymore.

#3 cbr great bike well all of them are. You ever get in a car thats good at most things but doesn't excel at anything this is your typical Honda.(other then the 954rr) They are fast, high tech, not too bad on the eyes and the most comfortable for long rides. The bike has no soul none at all. Your just riding a machine no connection to it. No man and bike just something that you paid 10k for. So its a nice bike but not as good as the top two.

#2 Yamaha r6 I've seen this bike grow up threw the years kinda like watching a child grow. Great bike, one of the best bikes to look at, as most bikes in Yamaha's line up are. Great power, great handling, looks what more can you ask for aw yes riding comfort one of the most uncomfortable bikes to ride it is the most racy riding position of all the bikes mentioned but for those canyon rides its awesome. But for dd not so much It would be tied cause its a great bike but the riding position is a little much. All in all Yamaha keep up the great work.

#1 The GSXR 600 You want a bike that is great in everything this is the one for you. Styling, comfort, handling, ungodly speed and one thing that most i4 sport bikes don't give you torque. The gsxr line up is one of the best line ups offered period in the motorcycle community. You know why they sell so many cause they offer a quality product. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and you either love how it looks or you don't. Great riding position in between the Honda and the Yamaha great feed back from the bike power going in and out of the corners and still has power on the straights. Suzuki sets the bar every year for the big 4 and then jumps over it even more with there quality product. Awesome job Suzuki you do have a great line up.

Now before you ask many of you have met me before no I do not work for Suzuki but I do know and love my bikes I won't right a review on a bike I haven't ridden just to save face. I do love my crotch rockets and I have ridden most so any questions feel free to ask. All of the bikes are good bikes just some are better then others its like Pizza. Even the kawi compared to some other bikes isn't the worst but of the 4 mentioned it is in last place. Kawi has been trying new things getting more feedback from riders. Maybe one day Kawi will make a product I would ride but until then I'll be riding something different. One more thing no this isn't coped and pasted this is all me just typing excuse the errors I've never claimed to be a journalist but you know how that goes. Hope this long ass post will help you.