View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 03:17 PM   #3
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Mike, get Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors. They are only $119 direct from them or you can call GTR High Performance (909) 987-4352 and see what they will charge you for them. If you call GTR, ask for Gonzalo and tell him I referred you. Let him know that MM is advertising them for $119 and he should be able to beat that price. These are what I have on the Cobra and they are built really well. My nephews LX has a set on it and they don't even compare to the quality of the MM set. Also, if you don't have a welder you are going to have to have someone install them. I installed mine down at my brothers shop because the instructions tell you to weld them on while the car is level and sitting on the tires. We used one of their racks to fit and weld them in place. GTR can also install them for you.
I also have the Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors and they made a HUGE difference. I believe Leedom has them too and had them put on at GTR