View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 05:23 PM   #39

Default 09/11/11 PCA OCR autocross out of car vids (split up /w captions)

I posted this in the events forum the thread I made on the autocross event last 09/11, but had one long ass vid of the out of car runs. I broke it up and added some captions with the times at the end. Figured I'd cross post this in case anyone wonders what the car is like in an autocross. With a crappy driver

Summary:
~350 whp
~3050 lbs with me in it (2900 w/o my fat azz)
-street tires
-go pro hero hd camera
-el toro airfield in Irvine, CA
-event was put on by PCA (porsche club of america) OCR (orange coast region)
-8 practice runs, w/ an instructor for newbs (like me even though I've been doing this for a while lol)
-4 timed runs @ the end of the day w/o instructor
-like $70 for the whole day, but you have to "work the course" (pick up cones for a few sessions, yes it sucks, but it's worth it)
-had a great time, can't wait to go back. check out their website for details, they will be putting stuff on next year and no matter what kind of car you have, it's a blast.

http://www.pcaocr.com/?page=1&cats=1

Out of car vids
run1

run2

run3

run4

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.