Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 09:14 AM   #43

Take alook at your tail light lenses DB. Mine have DOT marked plainly on them. And the bulbs inside of them also meet DOT standards. Spyder Lights DON'T. It's that simple. They may be "cool" in your opinion, but they are still illegal. They have to meet both federal and state laws and they DON'T. They are just as illegal as blue dot tail light lenses.

As to people not being pissed at you. I seem to remember more than one thread that was posted complaining about things you sold folks. Of course, they were either sanitized or deleted completely because "somebody" cried to the mods. Other posts you made had to be corrected by forum members who actually KNEW what they were talking about, rather than just replying to up their post counts. And then your minions stepped in right away to defend your ignorance. I have seen you post BS that everyone KNEW was wrong and then when you were corrected you had to scramble for a weak explaination. Face it DB...you are NOT an expert on everything Corvette, and posting in every single question whether you have idea about the correct answer or not is not helping anyone. Although it does cause a good deal of laughter at you behind your back. If you would just STFU for a week or two and let CF exist without all your idiotic input, that place would improve 100%.